Love Birds Tote Bag (recycled cotton)
Our Love Birds Tote Bag is made with repurposed cotton and energy saving processes.
- diverts cotton waste from going to landfills.
- avoids the need to grow new cotton, using way less energy.
Quality begins with the materials and how those materials are combined.
- Longer length self-fabric handles that fit perfectly over the shoulder.
- Gusseted bottom giving it more space.
Our recycled cotton comes from reclaimed post-industrial cotton manufacturing waste and is given a new life as a uniquely beautiful, linen-like fabric.
- 100% recycled cotton
- Certified low impact eco-dyes
- Water based ink
- 100% recycled shipping material
We believe in the ethical treatment of workers and our environment. That's why we only work with manufacturers that have been certified.
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) is a globally recognized, independent 3rd party certifying body whose mission is to promote ethical, humane and lawful conditions and practices in all manufacturing facilities. Companies accepted into the WRAP organization go through an extensive application process in which manufacturing facilities, working environments, and worker's rights are inspected and approved by the WRAP association. WRAP certifications are awarded based upon both internationally and nationally accepted humane workplace standards, local laws, and ethical manufacturing regulations.
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS) is a voluntary product standard for tracking and verifying the content of recycled materials in a final product. The standard applies to the full supply chain, content claims, social and environmentally friendly practices, chemical restrictions in the production process. Our products are GRS certified.
- Green America Certified Gold verifies businesses that are committed to using business as a platform for social change. Since 1982, Green America has evaluated over 8,000 small businesses. Green businesses adopt principles, policies and practices that improve the quality of life for their customers, employees, communities, and the planet.