Love Birds Hoodie (unisex)
100% No Sweatshops | Durable | Soft | Eco-Certified
Our Love Birds Hoodie is made with our softest cotton and eco-friendly dyes.
Design is also available as an eco t-shirt made with organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles and as a repurposed cotton tote bag!
Quality begins with the materials and how those materials are combined.
- Airlume Clean Cotton: 2.5x more impurities removed than standard ring-spun cotton to ensure the softest material.
- Long Staple Cotton: less stray fibers when the yarn is spun, resulting in a smoother print surface.
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband giving it extra strength and durability.
- Side-seamed for a modern and technical fit, never once do we ignore the nature of tailoring or contouring.
- White cord drawstring
- Kangaroo pockets
- 52% cotton
- 48% polyester fleece
- Most low impact eco-dyes (7x less water used)
- Water based ink
- 100% recycled shipping material
We believe in the ethical treatment of workers and our environment. That's why we only work with manufacturers that have been certified.
- Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) is a globally recognized, independent 3rd party certifying body whose mission is to promote ethical, humane and lawful conditions and practices in all manufacturing facilities. Companies accepted into the WRAP organization go through an extensive application process in which manufacturing facilities, working environments, and worker's rights are inspected and approved by the WRAP association. WRAP certifications are awarded based upon both internationally and nationally accepted humane workplace standards, local laws, and ethical manufacturing regulations.
- BlueSign System Certified verifies the complex journey of materials from factory to final product. The system guarantees the highest degree of assurance to consumers and ensures that the products were manufactured with responsible use of resources and the lowest possible impact on people and the environment.
- Green America Certified Gold verifies businesses that are committed to using business as a platform for social change. Since 1982, Green America has evaluated over 8,000 small businesses. Green businesses adopt principles, policies and practices that improve the quality of life for their customers, employees, communities, and the planet.
I am super impressed with the quality of this hoodie! It's fleece lined and the screen print is crisp. Plus, cute owls.
This is the softest hoodie I've owned. I'd be lying if I said I didn't sleep in it too. Love the design and color too!
This sweatshirt is not only a vote for good music and sustainable practices, it happens to be the softest sweatshirt I’ve ever owned, and still looks brand new after many hikes, bikes, and washings!
Got a size M, I'm 5'-3" usually wear a small but sized up for extra comfiness. True to size and honestly the softest hoodie I've ever owned.